Family and Childcare Trust consultancy services provide a range of support for childcare providers from understanding and delivering legal and statutory requirements, to operational issues and financial sustainability.
Areas of expertise include:
- Expanding childcare provision – including extended hours childcare, free entitlements for two, three and four year olds
- Business modelling and sustainability support
- Working with vulnerable families
- Preparing for Ofsted and Self Evaluation (SEFs)
- Effective parental engagement
- Supporting and developing your staff
- Helping parents with childcare costs
This is not an exhaustive list. If you don’t see something here that covers your consultancy needs, please get in touch to discuss how we can provide you with the support you are looking for.